Monday, October 24, 2011

gorgeous fam + lesson learned

My cousin was in town this weekend and contacted me to see if I would be able to get a few pics of her cute family. I was so excited and came up with the brilliant plan to head up the canyon, hoping to be able to roast some hot dogs, catch up, and take some photos. Driving up the canyon took way longer than I thought, we were losing light fast, and it was freeeeezing once we got to our destination (there was snow on the ground up there!!). Needless to say, it was not the best plan I ever came up with. We were a little rushed, but when you've got a family this gorgeous how can you go wrong?! Here are some of my faves...


Oh yeah, and another lesson learned... don't try to bribe cute toddlers with a HUGE sucker at the beginning of a session!! Oh well, that's what being a newbie is all about right?! Lesson(s) learned. Thanks for being such troopers Melissa and Ryan!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful familiar faces!! That's awesome that you got to see them and even greater that you got to take some shots of them too. They are one gorgeous family for sure. I love seeing faces I know on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! love the colors they chose to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling family and great pictures! Love little Summer's blonde, blonde, blonde piggy tales!

    ReplyDelete