Friday, May 20, 2011

live in cache valley?

If you live in Cache Valley, know of anyone that lives here, or perhaps will be visiting and would like some pictures taken of you, your family... or anything really I would love to be your photographer!! I am trying to build a portfolio and get more experience. I am currently a natural light photographer and Saturdays work best for me.

The best part is the price- for $50 you get a session with me and a cd with your edited images on it!! $50!!! What a steal:) Get this price for a limited time only. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I'll keep you in mind. $50 is so reasonable for people like me on a budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HIGHLY recommend Kaela as a photographer!!! She took awesome senior pics of my daughter and I can't wait for our family pics we will be taking hopefully soon!
    Thanks Kaela again for the amazing pics and Kenna had a ball that day too!

    ReplyDelete