Sunday, July 11, 2010

wedding

this is my first time shooting a wedding. and my first time using my new toy. bear with me. i'm learning:)
did I luck out or what though when it comes to having total models to get to try my skillz on?!

the venue:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
the decor & grub:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{I made the cupcake toppers :)}

bride, groom, guests, guests, and more guests:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this next one is a little blown out:(
Photobucket
Photobucket
these next couple turned out a little grainy due to no flash (bad time to try no flash I think :( ), so I thought they looked better black and white:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous models, gorgeous kiddos, gorgeous photos:) I can tell the ones that you said were taken during your best hour- they are PERFECT. So great. I'm excited for your new flash! That will be so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kaela, the models are beautiful, as is your photography.

    ReplyDelete